$105.00 per kit
10 tests per kit (10 patients total)
Here’s a shorter description. It’s shorter than the other
AdenoPlus is a rapid immunoassay test for the visual, qualitative in vitro detection of Adenoviral antigens (hexon protein) directly from human eye fluid. The test is intended for professional use as an aid in the rapid differential diagnosis of acute conjunctivitis. Negative results do not preclude Adenovirus infection nor are they intended to rule out other microbial caused infections of the conjunctiva, and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or other management decisionssisipisi.ccsisipisi.ccsisipisi.cc.
- Accurate: 90% sensitivity, 96% specificity
- Easy to use: 4 simple steps, can be performed by a technician
- Cost effective: single use, disposable test, no additional equipment needed
- Fast: results in as soon as 10 minutes
- Right treatment: guides appropriate therapies
Store at room temperature. Not to be taken internally. Keep out of reach of children. CLIA Waiver required.